Please send your resume on b...@datagrp.com

Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

I have a position in the Irvine, CA area.  It is six months long.  Can you take
a look at your consultants and let me know if you have anyone that fits the
requirement below.

Local candidates preferred as a face to face interview may be required.

Database Developer

1. Active work with Oracle databases (versions 8/9/10) for at 7+ years.

2. Experience with logical and physical database design

3. Experience with distributed systems

4. Experience with database administration (be a self-serving DBA)

5. SQL: ability to read and write complex SQL queries

6. PL/SQL: working experience with PL/SQL tables

7. UNIX shell scripting - ability to read and write simple scripts

8. Experience with creating technical documentation.

9. Previous experience with all phases of SDLC is required (analysis, design,
code, unit test, system test, implementation, post-implementation).

10. Previous experience, creating HealthChecks, is a plus.

11. Previous experience with data cleanup is a plus.

12. Working experience with Oracle Dev Suite (Forms, Reports, Designer) is a
plus

13. Excellent Communication Skills

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.