Please send your resume on b...@datagrp.com
 Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

This client will consider an H1, with EXCELLENT comm skills.  For this role,
candidate MUST have Design experience (where they can work with little
supervision, at times);   RESUME MUST REFLECT THE REQUIRED SKILLS - Java, GWT
(Google Web Tool); UML; Oracle; Hibernate; Design work.

Futures and Options experience is a plus.

More front end development is a key.

Last candidate did NOT have strong design skills, and that was an issue for
them.

Will work with PM and Architect on the team.

Total cost of around $47 per hour.

7 months plus.

Title: Senior Java Dev
Contract Duration: 7+ months
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Need only Locals to IL!!!

Skills: (Should have)

Financial services industry experience, particularly in derivatives and trade
processing

Need Senior Java developer/designer for the Client Large Trader Integration
work. Following skills are important:

At least 6-8 years of Java experience
Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)...must have
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)...prefereed
GWT (mandatory)
Oracle (mandatory)
UML/Design experience (mandatory)
Hibernate (mandatory)
Servlet
Struts
Spring
Java Script
HTML
CSS
AJAX

 In addition, the candidate must have design, use case and Design experience.
They should be able to take direction from the lead architect on this project.
This project is more front-end focused

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.