Dear SPINC Partners,

SAP Technical Trainer - Miami FL - 3 Months

Send your replies with matching resume and best rate (absolute must). Please
do not call - we will contact you if we need more information.

Position Description:

*         Training and Development for ERP System

Responsibilities:

*         Design and develop training curriculum material for the ERP system
deployment in areas such as, Finance, Procurement and Human Resources

*         Assist in designing the training development processes and
standards

*         Conduct instructional training classes and workshops for end users

*         Report progress, issues and risks

*         Perform other duties related to the general administrative
responsibilities of this position

Qualifications:

*         Some knowledge of a school's business process and/or Enterprise
Resource Planning (ERP) technology

*         Bachelor degree in Finance, Human Resources, Business
Administration, Computer Science or related field

*         Minimum 3 years of SAP training experience

*         Able to train using uPerform

*         Must be familiar in creating various curriculums and necessary
documents for classes

Many thanks,

Rajesh Jain
Software People Inc.
www.softwarepeople.us
rajesh.j...@softwarepeople.us
Ph: 631-863-0299
Fax: 631-574-3122

Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NYC MWBE, Empire State MWBE