Please send your resume on b...@datagrp.com

 Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

Please ONLY send candidates that MATCH the required skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY local candidates preferred

 Fairfield, NJ

1 YEAR

SAS BI (Business Intelligence) / JAVA / JSP's / HTML

  a.. The person should have at least 2 yrs SAS BI, with additional web skills
(Java/JSPs, HTML) 3 yrs of Java.
  b.. A demonstration of SAS programming skills in Base / Graph / Macro / minor
statistics would be desired.
  c.. SAS DI is nice to have but not a must since this person's focus would be
on reporting and GUI.

THE PROJECT:

User Community:

Clinical Program Status Reporting (CPSR) supports business units GCD, GCO, GPM
globally

Goal:

CPSR is utilized by GCD and GCO Management and is to be used for GP&MM
Reporting and Presentations.

1.1            Key Objectives
It is the aim of CPSR Phase III

·        Offer a comprehensive overview of key clinical project dimensions and
aspects to allow for intelligent status reporting and early awareness of
potential issues

·        Leverage the Clinical Information Infrastructure project's deliverable
to derive efficiently and consistently key information from various IT systems

·        Enable the CPSRs to be used more broadly as the regular clinical
project status reports for all relevant management levels and teams to look at

·        Web-front end is easy to access and allows to provide links to current
information

·        Enable more reporting flexibility, dynamics, insightful charts and
drill-down

·        Allow for analysis across project reports and over time

1.2            Project Scope and Purpose

The project focuses on the creation and publication of CPSRs.

It is not intended to offer parts of the CPSR as stand alone reports by this
project.

CPSR Phase III is to build upon the CII project and utilize the database and
reporting platform (physically and logically) established therein.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.