Please send your resume on b...@datagrp.com

Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

COGNOS ANALYST - 6 MONTHS - IRVINE - $45/hr 1099 OR $40/hr on W2

Try To Submit GC and Citizens

 Face to Face is Must

COGNOS ANALYST - 3 MONTHS - BURBANK, CA

Our client, a major entertainment company, is looking for a Cognos Analyst to
assist with a new Cognos implementation.  The finance department is looking to
replace SAP Forecasting with Cognos Forecasting.  They need an Analyst to meet
with all of the business users, determine their current reporting requirements,
and then map those requirements so that they can be met by the new Cognos
system.  The ideal candidate will have experience with reporting as it relates
to forecasting, knowledge of Cognos and solid experience gathering requirements
for reporting systems.  If you are interested in being considered for this
position please respond to this e-mail with your word-formatted resume and a
time that we can talk on the phone for about 20 minutes.

Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.