Best rate: competitive rate

Date Needed:  March 2009 - Short term 2 month contract (may go longer)

Must Have Skills:

  a.. 4 - 5 years experience in Windows 2000/2003 Server including:
    a.. Installation, implementation, configuration
  b.. Support in the following:
    a.. Trusted Domains
    b.. Active Directory Services
    c.. DNS (looking for strong DNS experience)
    d.. DHCP
    e.. Windows Networking
  c.. Windows Clustering
  d.. Willing to participate in rotation On Call Production Support experience
  e.. Citrix Administration experience
  f.. Web Server Technologies (Microsoft IIS and SUN Web Server)  including
Performance and Tuning
  g.. Scheduler / Windows Scripting  (either VB Script, PERL or VB)
  h.. 1 - 2 years experiences in VM Ware

Nice to have:

  a.. SQL Server including Clustering and Performance Monitoring
  b.. MSMQ Installation, configuration and support
  c.. Familiarity with networking SAN
  d.. HP OpenView (some familiarity as we use this as our monitoring)
  e.. HP Service Desk (some familiarity as we use this for our ITIL ticketing
solution)
  f.. Able to follow ITIL process
  g.. Scripting
  h.. Sharepoint