Please send resumes on st...@datagrp.com

  Need SQL DBA with Strong SSRS
(Must Be Lcoal to IL, MO, IA)
Face to Face is Must

(Must Be Lcoal to IL, MO, IA)

Des Moines, IA Location Only.

Websphere Tomcat experience needed. This position will be developing a code
deployment strategy based on an Automated Code deployment system. Heavy
scripting knowledge is needed. THIS IS A 3rd SHIFT ONLY POSITION - 3rd Shift
rotates to either 7:30pm - 4:30am, 3:00pm - 12:00am, or 3:00am - 12:00pm.
*****Also, she will have another position opening up that is a 1st and 2nd
shift rotation. The 2nd position will not be based on this project rather more
of a Websphere Administrator to work on day to day issues.

Engineer will aid in creating an automated deployment process that meets with
security baseline requirements including monitoring configuration drift. Should
be well versed in either python or jython with working knowledge of websphere
6.1 and tomcat.

Engineer will also be involved in the day to day activities of code deployment,
installation and patching, troubleshooting of production and nonproduction
issues.

Engineer must be able to work nonstandard shifts as some work will be required
during 3rd shift engineers.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Middleware : WebSphere

.

Steve Edward

Sr. Account Manager

Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

|Direct: 732-734-4092|Office: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 218| Fax: 732-907-1174
|email: st...@datagrp.com| Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.