Please send your resume on b...@datagrp.com
Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit matching Team, this is
hot!!

Rate: $40/hr.
Duration: 3 months
location: Boise, Idaho
 Provide Exchange 2007 Administration duties to support expansion of HP's
e-mail infrastructure
     Perform post-install tasks for newly built Exchange 2007 servers.
      Check results of Exchange 2007 server QA process, assuring high-quality
configurations.
      Perform move-to-production tasks for newly built Exchange 2007 servers.
      Assist with public folder retirement tasks, freeing space for expanded
Exchange 2007 infrastructure.

      Skills needed
      Knowledge and experience administering Exchange 2007
      Windows Server 2003 basic knowledge and experience
      MS .NET Framework

Regards,
Bernard D'Souzza
Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)
subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.