Please send your resume on b...@datagrp.com

Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit matching Team, this is
hot!!

Position: Windows application packagers.

Duration: 3 months

Location: Maplewood, St. Paul, MN (location is close to 3M area.)

Rate is $25-27/hr Max (Non Negotiable)

Start April 1st-ish
Requirements:
Extensive (3 years minimum) experience in converting non-Windows Installer
based packages into Windows Installer based packages using AdminStudio
InstallShield Repackager.

Scripting of application installations for deployment to desktops
Configuration and design of desktop environment in conjunction with Citrix
Configuration and implementation of applications within a Least Privileged User
environment
A high level of customer service skill and experience
Excellent communication skills
High level aptitude for troubleshooting and workstation related problems
Nice to have:
Work with Microsoft Business Desktop Deployment imaging methodology is a plus
VB Script is a plus
Understanding deployment into AD is a plus
MS Business desktop is a plus
In depth understanding of the Windows Server environment is a plus
Strong Citrix knowledge is a plus

Regards,
Bernard D'Souzza
Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)
subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.