Hello,

We have below mention req. form our client.

Title: Lead tester/Tester

Duration: 32 Weeks

Location: Bentonville, AR

Rate: $50/hr for tester and $55 for lead Tester (10yrs of Exp.)

Lead Tester - experience working on both Manual and Automated Testing
Methodologies and team management skills.  Automation tools like Rational
Clear Quest, Requisite Pro, Clear Case, and Quality Center.   Ability to
interface with all levels of management and work well individually or as
within a very demanding team. Ability to work after hours and weekends if
required.   Ability to meet demanding deadlines and ensure uniformity within
a small space lab environment

Testers - experience working on both manual and automated testing
methodologies using Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest, Requisite Pro,
Clear Case.  Ability to document test scripts using the Business Requirement
Document, technical design documents, unit test scripts and use cases.
Ability to work well within a demanding team environment.  Ability to work
after hours and weekends if required.

Staff Augmentation Requests:

Role

Yrs Experience