Send matching resumes to angeladatagroup...@gmail.com

Must be local or in near by location!!

Position: Oracle CRM Trade Management Consultant

Location: St Louis, MO (and Arkansas)

Duration: 4+ Months

Best rate: Competitive

Start Date: May 11, 2009

LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. IN-PERSON INTERVIEW MAY BE REQUIRED!!

Requirements:

Service Line: CRM

Product Family: Oracle EBS

Request: In need of an Oracle CRM Trade Management Resource.

Client Overview

As of May 2008 our client uses Oracle EBS to support product price list
submission, price list approval, order entry, broker incentives, shipping,
purchasing, and warehouse operations.  Our client attempted to implement Trade
Management by the May 2008 date.  TM is currently being used to track claims
against accrual offers.  Net accrual offers have not been implemented.
Manufacturing planning, receiving, shop floor control, and perpetual inventory
are maintained on legacy systems.

Scope Processes - The following areas are considered in scope for this
engagement:

Budget management

Offer management

Claim processing