Please do not reply, send your resume on b...@datagrp.com
Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

Position: Quality Assurance Analyst

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 6 + months

Rate: ALAP

Face to Face is Must

Quality Assurance Analyst

This resource will be responsible for testing enhancements to the Damion system
which is a Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) Case Management Application.  Assist
with the validation of data converted from the AGO Notes Database application
to the Damion Oracle database.  Assist with testing and validating documents
and reports developed with the Damion application.  Conduct unit, system, and
regression testing of any enhancements being applied to the system as well as
to test the system against the data being converted onto the test database and
then into the production environment.  Candidate must have proven ability to
develop test cases and possess excellent testing, written, and verbal
communication skills. Analyze test results and provide feedback to project
manager or supervisor.  Track issues identified during testing using process
and tools approved by project manager.  Provide daily and weekly status updates
to project manager.  Complete special projects as assigned.

Requirements:

Must have at least 3 years of Damion experience. Prior experience building test
case and test plans both unit and regression testing. Must be a self starter
and need little supervision. Must have excellent communication and
documentation skills

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.