Need Citrix Admin
(Face to Face is Must)

    Please send resumes to st...@datagrp.com

Position: Citrix Admin

Location: Trenton, NJ

Short Description:
Candidate will be required to upgrade a 100 user five(5) server CITRIX farm
from 4.0 to current version of Xenapp on new Dell hardware running windows 2008
64 bit. In addition candidate will participate in all aspects of data center
consolidation.

Complete Description:
Responsible for CITRIX Upgrade indicated above and the movement of all
applications to the new system. This includes documentation of all applications
currently running on the system.
In addition candidate will participate in data center reconfiguration including
performance tuning, APC UPS software configuration and shutdown strategy,
infrastructure configurations, moving and consolidating equipment, identifying
and eliminating old legacy applications and services, and developing a
technical infrastructure maintenance strategy.

Key Qualifications

6 plus years of Relevant Experience:

4 year college degree in IT or equivalent technical study

Candidate must be CITRIX certified as CCA (ver 4 or above) and ideally hold a
CCEA in a current version of CITRIX.

In addition candidate must have knowledge, understanding and experience with:
- Enterprise data center concepts
- American Power Conversion UPS(s) and the software shutdown configurations.
- Firewalls, Routers, switches, and wide area networks.
- Infrastructure maintenance strategies.

Steve Edward

Sr. Account Manager

Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

|Direct: 732-734-4092|Office: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 218| Fax: 732-907-1174
|email: st...@datagrp.com| Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.