Please do not reply, send your resume on b...@datagrp.com

Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes.

Face to Face is Must

Position: Oracle 10G PL/SQL must have Endur application Exp

Location: Durham, NC

Duration: 6+ months

Best Rate: ALAP

Must have Endur,  Endur application support is REQUIRED on this req -
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

Undergraduate Degree

WORK EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND:
. 3-5 years in Development or Support function
. Experience in dealing with business lines in a face to face manner
. Experience of Endur application
. Commercial Banking
. Knowledge of Power, Oil, Metals, Commodities trading

TECHINICAL/BUSINESS SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
. Oracle - 10G
. SQL - PL/SQL
. Unix - Solaris
. Windows Desktop - XP and Vista
. Windows Server - 2000 and 2003
. OpenLink - Endur
. Unix Scripting

OTHER REQUIREMENTS Essential

. Proven ability to work under pressure
. Self motivated, curious
. Fast learner
. Deductive skills to decipher solutions to problems in a production
environment.

Specific career development / growth opportunities associated with this
position.

The Commodities IT team at responsible for the support and development of all
IT applications to support the Commodities business at CS.  The desk currently
is responsible for trading physical and financial gas and power, oil, emissions
and weather.  The business was started in early 2005 and has grown rapidly
since that time.

In Q106, CS went live on its strategic IT platform for commodities trading,
Open Link's Endur trading system.

 Client is a leading global investment bank serving institutional, corporate,
government and individual clients. CS's businesses include securities
underwriting, sales and trading, investment banking, private equity, financial
advisory services, investment research, venture capital, correspondent
brokerage services and asset management. CS operates in 69 locations in 34
countries across five continents.

As a company, we are committed to foster a culture where people matter, based
on the core values of:
?       Client focus;
?       Teamwork;
?       Ownership and entrepreneurship;
?       Diversity, dignity and respect; and
?       Integrity and control.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.