Hi

            Thanks for your response and it was a pleasure speaking with
you. This is Baseer from “Ling Technologies, Inc”. I am glad to inform you
that one of our clients has an interesting job position for you. I would
appreciate if you send me suitable updated resume along with the contact
details. Please reply me ASAP.

*JOB DETAILS:*

Position:*   ** Java Architect with front end Experience*

Location:*   **Dearborn**, MI* - *LOOKING FOR LOCAL CONSULTANTS or NEARER*

Start:*        ASAP*

Duration:*   2-4 Months*

Rate:*       $47/hr*

We are looking for a Web development based Java Technical Lead. The opening
is in Dearborn, Mi and will go 2-4 months. The candidate will need to be
local though, and I will have to meet them. I have been searching for front
end Java Architects, as they seem to fit the bill. *Some Automotive
experience is ok,* but the most recent experience should be with an
*Advertising
or Marketing company*, and *all front ends based*. I have listed the job
description below. The max bill rate I can offer is 45/hr.

Any help would be great.

Here are the requirements as I would see for a person in this role:

*STRONG: *

- Strong ability to deeply analyze, document, and debug code at all levels

- Strong understanding and practical experience using complex Javascript and
JSON (especially YUI/ExtJS & OO concepts)

- Strong knowledge of advanced HTML concepts (<div>, css, etc.)

*AVERAGE: *

- Solid understanding of Java

- Solid understanding of web "templating" systems (knowledge of Freemarker
Templates a plus)

- Solid understanding of Java servlets, JSP, and MVC

- Average ability to work with Ant and write build scripts

- Average familiarity of XML, XPath, and XSLT

*BASIC: *

- Basic knowledge of Spring

- Basic knowledge of source control (Subversion, CVS) and build-servers
(Hudson, CruiseControl)

- Basic knowledge of JDBC

- Basic knowledge of legacy ASP and .NET

- Basic understanding of data structures (especially Map's)

Experience in J2EE, Spring framework, Struts, RESTful architecture, XML/XSLT
and webservices, Freemarker templates or similar, Ant, Subversion, Tomcat,
IBM Websphere

*Regards,*
*Baseer*

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2640 Ext 4026*I* Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904*I *
bas...@ling-tech.com* **I** *www.ling-tech.com* **I*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please clicks reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.*