Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes.

Position: Webshere MQ Admin/ Developer

Location: Houston - TX

Duration: 6 + Months Contract - extendable

Rate:  $30/hr on C2C

- Certify WMQ and WMB products after each major release. Implies the ability to
unearth new product functionality to be tested.
- Primary duty involves design work, specifically designing a tailored solution
in order to meet a specific client request.
- Frequently anticipates problems and analyzes ways to mitigate the risk.
- Articulates the business value and impact of advanced technical and
nontechnical information and understands when to escalate issues.
- Documents small to medium scale projects and delivers presentations with
minimal supervision.
- Dissects complex situations and refocuses on critical technology tasks
- Must have a high degree of technical expertise/professional mastery to
recommend process improvements.
- Is often consulted by peers and seen as the informal leader on tactical
problems

Additional Skills:
REQUIRED:
- WebSphere MQ Certified (Admin & Developer)
- WMQ Clustering & Pub/Sub with WMQ V7
- AMQP with hands on experience using QPid.
- AIX OS
- Linux OS
- HACMP expertise
- Excellent Perl coding skills
- Excellent "C" Coding skills
- Shell scripting
- Windows Scripting
- Excellent WMQ Exit Coding skills (API Crossing & Security Exits)
- Good-Excellent English communications skills.
- Technical writing (producing engineering documents)

ADDITIONAL:
- Java / J2EE technologies, Java, JSP, Servlet
- Webtool technologies (web 2.0)
- Java Scripting / Web
- Web Tech: HTML, Java Script, CSS (cascade style sheet)
- WMB (WebSphere Messaging Broker) certification
- Experience using "Mule" ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.