Send matching resumes to ang...@datagroupinc.net

Position: Senior QA Engineer

Location: Columbus, GA

Duration: 6+ months

Best rate: $45/hr Best

Phone interview may be followed by in-person round, Prefer locals!!

·        We need to qualify candidates extremely well.   There are 6 QA team
members on this team already.

·        Prefer Face-to-face but can do phone hire if strong.   6-12 months
contract.  Need candidates that can commit to up to a 12 months stay in
Columbus.

This is an IMMEDIATE HIRE CONTRACTOR!   They need this contractor yesterday!!!

Required Skills:  (must have ALL the skills from 1-8 below)

  1.. 5 - 8 yrs experience in the development, review, execution, and
maintenance of test plans, cases, scripts, repositories, practices and
procedures.
  2.. QC Principles, QC Process, Use Cases, and Software Development Life Cycle
  3.. 2 or more years of QuickTest Pro
  4.. 6 or more years of HP Quality Center/Test Director
  5.. 3 or more years of SQL Queries
  6.. Understanding SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle
  7.. 1 year or more HP Service Test - need current experience
  8.. 1 year or more of Web Service Testing  - need current experience

Thanks & Regards,

Angela Thomas
Account Manager
Data Group Inc.