Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes.

Face to Face is Must (Must be EAD, GC, Citizen)

Position: Sr. BEA Weblogic Portal Developer w/o Financial exp

Best rate: $330-350 daily on W2 Basis

Duration: 6 + months

Location: Durham, NC

MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:

Financial Systems Initiative (FSI) is client's global program for a 5 year
strategic plan to transform Finance processes, systems and data.

Following duties are part of the role:

§       Work with architect and external SME's to develop design of the Portal
§       Transform business requirements to technical design
§       Assist in preparing development plan
§       Development and support of portal
§       Work effort estimation and feasibility analysis of new requirements

§       Provide expertise for integration of other system components  into
Portal

REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS (List all the skills that the candidate must have in
order to be considered for this job.)

Required Skill  Level
Expertise in developing, integrating and supporting Corporate Portals
Expertise in large scale SOA implementation     Advanced
BEA Weblogic Portal Server, Weblogic Workshop   Advanced
Extensive experience in internet technologies including but not limited to Java
2 Standard Edition (J2SE), Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), SOAP, HTML, Java
Scripts, XML, ebXML, Visual Studio.NET, XML, SAML, ASP.NET        Advanced

Shell Scripting         Advanced
Experience with WSRP, JSR168, Web Services      Advanced
Expertise in Single Sign on, Identity Asserter , Unified user Profile
Experience with integration of  Business Intelligence applications with
Weblogic, (OBIEE)     Advanced
Experience with integration of document management application (e.g.
Sharepoint) to Portal      Advanced
Experience with integration of applications (e.g. BPM, Custom Solutions) to
Corporate portal    Advanced

DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS (List all the skills that would be "a plus" for the
applicant to have)

Skill   Level
Experience with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) Any
Oracle 9i / 10g PLSQL   Intermediate
UNIX / Windows Scripting        Any
Optimization / Tuning   Basic / Intermediate
Financial Data warehouse        Any

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.