Hi Friends,
Hope your day is going well!

 Does not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes.

 (Preferred Local OR around States)

Position: Java Web Services Contractor

Location: Rochester, NY

Duration : 6 - 12 months

Best Rate: $40-45/hr Max

Required:
. BS Computer Science with 3 years or more of commercial software product
development experience
. 3 years or more of hands on experience with interactive web architectures and
development platforms such as - Java and .Net and web services technologies
such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML

. Experience with any Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) tools such as
CapeClear, Sonic, PolarLake, Tibco, WebMethods, iWay, Oracle SOA.

. Experience in design and development of orchestration/integration components
using  third-party middleware technologies - Experience with loosely coupled
architectures (feeds, syndication, messaging) or service oriented architectures

 Preferred:
. Automated Unit Testing experience (e.g. junit)
. Familiarity with Agile Programming Methodologies
. Identity and Access Control solutions such as Sun Identity Manager /
Lighthouse, Java System Access Manager, Netegrity, SiteMinder, Oblix COREid

. Familiarity with federated identity and web services security concepts such
as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation and WS-Security

Note, this person needs to be very strong in Web Services, needs to be able to
explain how it works, why, etc.

Phone interview and then FTF interview is must.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.