Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

 Does not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes.

(Only GC, Citizens, EAD or OPT's)

Face to face interview is must

(The manager said this week!).

*********They want to interview and hire immediately!*********

Position: Oracle Endur application consultant w/ OpenLink exp

Location: Durham, NC -  (Locals Preferred!)

Duration: Long term contract (6+ months)

Best Rate: $400 - 420/Day Max

Must have Endur,  Endur application support is REQUIRED

WORK EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND:
. 3-5 years in Development or Support function
. Experience in dealing with business lines in a face to face manner
. Experience of Endur application
. Commercial Banking
. Knowledge of Power, Oil, Metals, Commodities trading

TECHINICAL/BUSINESS SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
. Oracle - 10G
. SQL - PL/SQL
. Unix - Solaris
. Windows Desktop - XP and Vista
. Windows Server - 2000 and 2003
. OpenLink - Endur
. Unix Scripting

OTHER REQUIREMENTS Essential

. Proven ability to work under pressure
. Self motivated, curious
. Fast learner
. Deductive skills to decipher solutions to problems in a production
environment.

Specific career development / growth opportunities associated with this
position.
In Q106, Client went live on its strategic IT platform for commodities trading,
Open Link's Endur trading system.

As a company, we are committed to foster a culture where people matter, based
on the core values of:
?       Client focus;
?       Teamwork;
?       Ownership and entrepreneurship;
?       Diversity, dignity and respect; and
?       Integrity and control.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.