Dear Friends,

We at PMSOFT are dedicated towards advancement of Project Management
knowledge.

In this pursuit we are offering Free Live, Online PDU Sessions on
various topics related to Project, Program, Portfolio management and
other subjects.

The schedule for December, ‘09 is as follows:

1. Session on “Manage Your Stress (2 PDUs)” – On Dec 14th, '09 - Live
Lecture (Timings - 7.30 AM to 10.00 AM IST) / (Timings - 2.00 AM to
4.30 AM GMT)
2. Session on - "Overview of Risk Management ELearning (2 PDUs)" - On
Dec 21th, '09 - Live Lecture (Timings - 7.30 AM to 10.00 AM IST) /
(Timings - 2.00 AM to 4.30 AM GMT)

Please visit www.pmsoft.com & register for the sessions for becoming a
part of this session.

You can also write to i...@pmsoft.com for seeking any further
clarifications, answering your queries.

THERE IS ANOTHER POWERFUL TRAINING PROGRAM ON "GROW SPIRITUALLY,
SUCCEED MANAGERIALLY". YOU CAN WATCH A SHORT VIDEO CLIP AT www.pmsoft.com

You can inform your friends / acquaintances / colleagues so that they
too will be able to take advantage of these sessions.

Please note that the session would be delivered online.

Please also note that the participants numbers are limited and
enrollment will be on "First Come First Serve" basis.

You will need Pentium IV or equivalent processor, IE 6.0 or above,
Broadband 512 Kbps, headset for attending this course.

Do let us know as to how we can be of further service to you.

With Best Regards,

Sangeeta
PMSoft Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +91-20-25465039; 32909325