*Please Send resumes to a...@datagrp.com*

* *

Hello Friends,

I have the following requirement with our preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any one suitable for the below position.

* *

*Position: Sr. Informatica Developer*

*Location: Irving, TX *

*Duration: 1 Year Contract*

*Rate: $42/hr C2C*

* *

***Consultant will be capped at 40 hours and will work 50 to 60.

*Required Skills (bolded items are key):*
*• 8+ years of Data Warehousing experience
• 8+ Informatica ETL design, development and performance tuning
• 8+ years Oracle Database experience including SQL, PL/SQL, Certification
preferred (DBA skill a plus)
• Complex UNIX Shell scripting
*• 5+ Years Enterprise Job Scheduling such as Appworx/UC4
• Data Quality Software such as First Logic, IDQ
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid Requirements and Analysis Skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Experience gathering and documenting requirements including the definition
of data translation using a source-to-target mapping concept.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously between multiple
projects
• COBOL/DB2

*Preferred Skills:*
Prefer experience in Telecom environment.
File transmission protocols (SFTP, NDM).
Education:
Bachelor's degree**

*Thanks & Regards,*

Alex Rodriguez**