---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Durga prasad <durgausitrecrui...@gmail.com>
Date: Dec 17, 2009 3:46 AM
Subject: Server Administrator position @ Philadelphia, PA
To: pras...@i2t2.com

 HI Partners,

                      We have an urgent requirement on  Server
Administrator. Please send me your updated resumes along with below contact
details ASAP.

* **PLEASE HELP ME OUT - PLEASE PROVIDE- I cannot submit without the
information listed*

*Candidate’s full name:*

* *

*Candidate’s phone #*

* *

*        Email ID:*

* *

*Visa status; *

* *

*       Hourly rate: *

* *

*Current location; *

* *

*        Availability: *

* *

*Employer details (IF H1B):*

*I have an open position for a Server Administrator in Philadelphia, PA for
a 1 year contract. Company would prefer someone local to Philadelphia
(either PA, NJ, DE, MD) *

*The rate we can offer is $30 hourly C2C. Please send the resume of
consultant who is qualified. Thanks!!!!!!*

*JOB SUMMARY*

Provide technical and operational support for the infrastructure supporting
the client’s email and collaboration infrastructure, with an emphasis on
IBM/Lotus Domino servers running in a Windows OS environment.  Websphere
experience is also desired.  The responsibilities of this position include:

 Build, maintain and upgrade all components of an IBM Blade/SAN
infrastructure and HP/Compaq rack servers supporting a high availability,
mission critical Lotus Notes email infrastructure, and rack servers
supporting applications and collaboration services.

   - Build, maintain and upgrade Websphere infrastructure running on Windows
   OS platform.
   - Develop and maintain infrastructure asset inventory and refresh
   schedule.
   - Manage infrastructure change management.
   - Maintain OS and Security patches.

* *The regular schedule for this position is Sunday – Thursday.

* POSITION REQUIREMENTS*:

*Education*

   - Bachelor's degree in computer science or related major, or a strong
   combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates required
   skills and capabilities.
   - MCSE certification.

 *Travel*

·       Travel to data center in East Rutherford, NJ one or two Sunday’s a
month.

·       Occasional mid-week travel to data center in East Rutherford, NJ for
emergency or other purposes.

·       Occasional travel within continental US (approximately 3 days per
quarter).

 *Required skills: *

   - Two to three years hands on experience maintaining a blade/SAN
   infrastructure.
   - *Windows 2003 Server Administration.*
   - Work with vendors as necessary (IBM, Microsoft etc.) to troubleshoot
   problems.

 ·       Project management capabilities.

·       Technical documentation skills.

   - Experience in a 24x7 environment with an ability to provide emergency
   24x7 support when needed on a rotational basis.

 *Preferred skills:*

   - Two to three years hands-on experience with IBM/Lotus Domino server
   administration on Windows 2003.
   - Upgrade Domino and/or SQL software.

 ·       Hands on familiarity with Microsoft DNS/AD integration.

   - BMC Performance Manager (formerly BMC Patrol)
   - Tivoli ITCAM

   - 64 bit OS
   - Websphere
   - GPO configuration
   - JRE/JDK integration
   - IIS
   - Tivoli TSM/TDP
   - Symantec support
   - IronPort gateway support

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Prasad.V*

*International Information Technology Team. Inc*

*Edison(i2t2), NJ.*

*Direct  :    732-476-5448   *

*Fax      : 732-417-5141*

*E-mail : pras...@i2t2.com*

*URL    : www.i2t2.com. *

*Yahoo IM : prasadi2t2,Gtalk:Durgausitrecruiter.*