*Please Send resumes to a...@datagrp.com*

* *

Hello Friends,

I have the following requirement with our preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any one suitable for the below position.

* *

*Location: Irving, TX*

*Duration: 2 yrs.*

*Bill Rate: 50/hr*

*Position: BI Developer*

Skills:

- 4-5 years of development of multidimensional data warehouses with SQL
Server Stack - SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) 2005/2008, SQL Server
Reporting Services (SSRS) 2005/2008, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
2005/2008, MS SQL Server 2005/2008

- Expertise in understanding relational data warehouse design is a big plus

- Experience designing cubes, optimizing for build efficiency, optimizing
for query efficiency, working directly within the BIDS interface, and
working with it programmatically

- Strong MDX querying skills and SQL querying skills, preferably in an
Oracle environment. Expertise in multidimensional databases with
demonstrated ability to create calculated members and MDX scripting

- Understanding of, and experience in, data warehouse modeling including
star-schema and snow-flake schema designs and dimensional and fact table
modeling concepts.

- Experience in development and performance tuning related to large data
volume

- Strong knowledge of relational databases (PL/SQL, T-SQL)

- .Net, C# , and MS Reporting Services 2008

-Great communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Alex Rodriguez**

Account Manager