Hello ,

Let me know if you have any one for this position asap.
*

Systems Administrator
Eden Prairie, MN.
Duration: 3-4 MONTHS. *
*Rate: D.O.E*

Phone and F2F interview required. Locals strongly preferred
and will be submitted first.

  3-4 month contract
  3-5 years Linux administration (This is what the hiring manager said. My
  guess is the right candidate will have more overall IT experience than
  3-5 years.)
  Redhat & Suse
  This is to augment the current staff and the project is TBD
  Main responsibility: Lockdown, OS, Functionality, light architecture.
  Other important technologies: Nagios, TSM, DNS, SMTP Mail

--
Thanks and Regards,
SATYA