Please send resumes to n...@datagrp.com

Position: ETL Informatica Developer

Location: Camden, NJ

Duration: 3-4 Months (Will Extend)

Rate: $43/hr - $45/hr BEST RATE

Please submit only LOCALS to NY/NJ area.....

Our client located near Cherry Hill, NJ has requested our assistance by
identifying a superior Informatica ETL consultant The nature of the project
revolves around the creations of reports (developed with MicroStrategy) from 4
separate operating companies of our clients that are based in the US and
several locations globally.

The consultant will be part of a new internal project that requires the
following:

Proficiency in Informatica 8.1.1, with a minimum 5 years of Informatica exp

Oracle 10g

PL/SQL - for ETL mapping, Load optimization and Queries

PowerCenter

PowerConnect for SAP

Experience in performance tuning of large loads in order to optimize time

Be able rapidly study and learn our clients existing designs and environment
and be up to speed right away

Have worked in an enterprise level environment where the DW was in excess of 6
terabytes in size. (Client is 8 terabytes in size)

Have worked in environments consisting of MicroStrategy, Oracle Database's and
SAP

Have excellent communication skills

Thanks and Regards,

Nick Carter - Data Group Inc.