Hi,
We are having a direct client opening in Monterey,CA. please see the
requirement details and if available and interested please send me
your updated resume along with hourly rate expectation and
availability.

Location: Monterey,CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Client: Direct client

Title: Sr. Hyperion Consultant

Require project implementation skills.  What we would consider, not
only the overall Hyperion skills, is that the candidate had project
management skills and not just analyst skills

Client is looking for Senior Hyperion consultants available to help us
implement, train and configure Hyperion.

We’ll be kicking off an Oracle Hyperion implementation

Dinesh
Valiantica, Inc.
7246 Sharon Drive
Suite # I San Jose, CA 95129