Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Does not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219)

(Please submit only US Citizens for this position.)

Position: Sr. QA Tester with SharePoint/.net application exp

Location: Pittsburgh, PA - Locals Preferred!

Duration: 4 + Months

Rate ALAP on W2

Job Description

Project Background
 EDEP Phase 2 is a SharePoint/.net application for student employees to enter
tuition reimbursement claims.  Phase 1 consisted of development of online forms
and an electronic signature process flow for each form.  Employees are now able
to complete and have their forms approved online.  Phase 2 will involve
implementing the technology to automate the system to allow the OD to manage
the program, track and analyze the information that is being input, run
reports, etc.

Phase 2 Project Timeline
Phase 2 will span 16 weeks with a slow rollout of the solution by providing ~10
deliverables over the following 3 deployment dates:

·         Mid March 2010

·         Early May 2010

·         Mid June 2010

QA Tester Role Requirements
A software QA Tester is needed to complete the following for the EDEP Phase 2
scope and an estimate is requested for each of the following paths:

1.       Total Estimated Hours: 50 hours

Total Estimated Time Span:  March 2010 to mid June 2010

Estimated Weekly Time: 3 hours

Cover the entire 16 week project to:

a.       Develop test plan - unit, system/integration, and regression testing
as necessary to validate the requirements.

b.      Develop test cases

c.       Run tests and document results for all 3 deployment
dates/deliverables.  Then rerun the tests once the code is modified.  No
specific test tools are available for this project.

2.       Total Estimated Hours: 20 hours

Total Estimated Time Span:  March 2010 to early April 2010

Estimated Weekly Time: 3 hours

Cover the project until early April 2010 to:

a.       Develop test plan - unit, system/integration, and regression testing
as necessary to validate the requirements.

b.      Develop test cases

c.       Run tests and document results for the Mid March 2010 deployment and
some additional testing for the Early May 2010 deployment.  Then rerun the
tests once the code is modified.  No specific test tools are available for this
project.

Qualifications Required for QA Tester
·        B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science

·        Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology

·        Excellent oral and written communication skills

·        Exceptional analytic and problem solving skills

·        Ability to work independently with minimal supervision

·        Experience with enterprise software

·        5+ years experience in software testing and quality assurance

·        2+ years designing and implementing test plans, scripts, and scenarios

·        1+ years writing service level agreements (SLAs) and analyzing
performance data

Technical Skills Recommended

·        1+ years problem report tracking software

·        1+ years LoadRunner 6.5/7.0, WinRunner 6.0/7.01, LinkRunner 4.07

·        1+ years Crystal Reports 5.0

·        4+ years working knowledge of Windows 95/98/2000/NT testing platforms

·        Testing experience with IE 5.5, Netscape 4.x, 6.xx browsers

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.