Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Does not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219)

 Submit only GC/Citizen/EAD or OPT's only

Position: Sr. OBIEE Developer

Location: Morrisville, NC.

Duration: 6 + months

Rate: ALAP On W2

Please send any resumes w/ competitive rate for this opportunity at in
Morrisville, NC.   Please make sure that the candidates can travel to the UK.
A great communication skill is a must. Please make sure they have experience w/
Finance analytics.

We are looking for a lead consultant with following experience (hands on) who
can help us lead our OBIEE (project and Finance analytics) implementation.
Don't have a fixed rate in mind, the rates depends upon the skill set. And
sorry , calendar is booked so will review the resume and get back to you in
next couple of days to schedule interviews.

Would need the all inclusive rates with the resume. Looking for an immediate
start. There should be no travel restriction as the candidate may have to
travel to UK on a short notice for different project related activities.

Required experience in
· Data warehousing
· Oracle RDBMS
· OBIEE Apps
o Repository Modeling and configuration
o Cube build
o Aggregates and Hierarchies
o Dashboard Design and development
· Informatica
· Experience in Finance or project analytics
· PL/SQL
· BI
Desirable
· Data Management
· Essbase
· PeopleSoft Experience Finance

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.