*Please send resumes to pra...@mncl.net*

*Hello associates,*

*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

* Full Name:*

*Availability:
Contact# & E Mail:
Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Employer details:*

*Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant*
******Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at
**pra...@mncl.net<mars...@mncl.net>
******

* *
*System Admministrator:*
*location:Borthwick Ave, Portsmouth *
* Duration:6 months*

**Must have Blade Logic experience* *

  *Job Title:* System Administrator - MS/Windows Infrastructure  *Liberty
Job Title Equivalent:* Systems Administrator *# of Contractors
Needed:* 1  *Office
# / Location:* 0055-Borthwick Ave, Portsmouth  *Targeted Start Date:* ASAP
*Length of Assignment:* 6 months  *Hours per week expected:* 40  *Cost
Center:* 0055-03961   *Additional Notes:  Must have Blade Logic experience*
ยท          11Date filled: Start date: End Date:  Contractor name: Vendor:
Rate:

ISHR 300 rev. 5/06/2005
  *PROJECT/POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
Systems Administrator for Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 environment, SMS 2003,
SCCM 2007.

Skills needed are Windows System Administration, SMS/SCCM administration.
In-depth knowledge of DFS and print environments, in-depth knowledge of AD,
BladeLogic scripting and implementation, knowledge of software
implementation practices and change control.

Must be highly motivated and self starting.

  *REQUIRED SKILLS:  *
*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE LEVEL:*
(BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, SENIOR, EXPERT)
 *YEARS of EXPERIENCE:*
 Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2008 Systems Administration
Intermediate
 5-10
 SMS 2003/SCCM 2007 Systems Administration
Intermediate
 5-10
 Print environments
Intermediate
 5-10
 Distributed File Services
Intermediate
 5-10
 FTP
Intermediate
 3-6
 *BladeLogic* scripting & operations
Intermediate
 3-6
 *Active Directory*
Intermediate
 3-6

  *DESIRED SKILLS:  *
*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE LEVEL:*
(BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, SENIOR, EXPERT)
 *YEARS of EXPERIENCE:*
 Software implementation and change control experience
Intermediate
 2-4

Prasad
MNCL, Inc.
Technical Recruiter
9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146
Contact:877-999-6625 Ext:212
           918-398-9548(Dir)
E Mail: pra...@mncl.net