Please send resumes to n...@datagrp.com

Job Title: Java Developer (4 Positions)

Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Detroit, MI

Need only GC/Citizens/EAD's or OPT's willing to work on our W2 Basis.

These are IN-HOUSE projects for our vendor and are exclusive to them. They have
all the staffing rights and are moving very quick... Can get interviews by
tomorrow for right candidates....

REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:

Mid Level Programmer with experience in J2EE 1.4/1.5, JSP, Struts, XML, SAML 1.1

Web Services

Sun Certified Java developer (Added Plus)

Hands on experience in developing application using WSAD and IRAD

Experience in working with Java Security, WS Security and Single Sign-on

Experience in working with LDAP, Identity Management and Sun Access Manager

Experience in implementing large scale portal implementation with single sign
on capability

Strong Design Patterns working knowledge

Experience is developing and deploying J2EE applications on WebSphere platform

Strong communication skills

Works well in a fast paced project environment

Thanks and Regards,

Nick Carter - Data Group Inc.

Direct: 732-734-5350
Main: 1-732-791-2348 Extn: 255