Please send resumes to n...@datagrp.com

Job Title: ETL/Informatica Lead

Duration: 8+ Months

Location: Detroit, MI

Need only GC/Citizens/EAD's or OPT's willing to work on our W2 Basis.

These are IN-HOUSE projects for our vendor and are exclusive to them. They have
all the staffing rights and are moving very quick... Can get interviews by
tomorrow for right candidates....

Need 2 references along with submittal, preferably US Citizens references.....

REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:

5 years experience as ETL tech lead of teams using Informatica and Oracle 10g
to develop data warehousing projects

5 to 8 years experience with Informatica in a development role

Excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts. Candidate should be able
to clearly communicate fundamental concepts during the interview and
demonstrate previous experience in all aspects.

MUST HAVE strong SQL skills

Experience in Business Intelligence reporting tools like Cognos and Business
Objects

Experience in Oracle database programming using Partitioning, Materialized View
and OLAP

Experience in tuning Oracle queries/processes and performance management tools

Strong data modeling skills (normalized and multidimensional)

Strong business and communication skills

Knowledge of Health Care Insurance Payer Data Warehousing Preferred.

Thanks and Regards,

Nick Carter - Data Group Inc.

Direct: 732-734-5350
Main: 1-732-791-2348 Extn: 255