Image removed by sender. Web Bug from
http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1103342099476.0.1102026477784.8057&ts=S0483&o=http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gifHi
 Partner

We have following position open for Network Engineer located in Washington, DC.
Its a 1+ Year contract. . If you have any candidate comfortable with the
following requirement, please go-ahead and send their updated resume reflecting
100% skills immediately, thanks.

Client – NEA

Network Engineer

Long Term contact 1+yrs

EAD OR Green Card holder O.K.

– Location Washington, DC

Bill rate up to 60/hr.

Manage, maintain, upgrade, and configure as needed our core network
infrastructure, requiring high-level and proven Cisco experience. Ideally
he/she would possess working knowledge of other technologies like: F5 LTMs,
Riverbed WAN optimization, Cisco firewalls (ASA and PIX), Juniper firewalls,
Cisco wireless networking.
� Knowledge of routing and switching in a multi-layered environment.
� Knowledge of routing and switching within a virtualized environment.
� Having a Cisco CCNA certification is desired, but not required.
� Creating and maintaining documentation of our current networking environment.
� QoS configuration for voice, video, and data on the WAN.
� Recommending and helping evaluate solutions for security fixes and patching,
network management and monitoring, and managed IDS/IPS services.
� Management of web application proxies, especially Sophos.

Thanks
Sam Dutt