Please send resumes to st...@datagrp.com

Lead Informatica Developer

(Immediate Interview)

Position: Lead ETL Developer (Informatica)

Location: Portland, OR

Duration; 6 Months

Summary
We are looking for a seasoned ETL developer to join the Enterprise Data
Management team to assist in the design, development and support of Enterprise
Integration processes within the organization.

Responsibilities
Design, build, testing and maintenance of data integration / ETL processes
Assist with design and implementation of staging areas, data warehouse, data
marts, OLAP cubes
Design and implementation of data quality and data cleansing requirements /
methodologies
Manage scheduling, support, tools and maintenance of integration processes
Interaction and collaboration with other team members, business users, software
vendors
Work with software vendor on trouble tickets / debugging efforts
Provide / ensure data needs / requirements for data warehouse projects
Requirements gathering, technical documentation
Mentor and train other project staff
Perform other duties as assigned.

Qualifications
5 + years experience working with ETL toolset in an Enterprise Data Warehouse
environment (Informatica preferred)
Scripting background helpful (Windows PowerShell / PERL etc)
Strong database knowledge (TeraData, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server)
Experience with Data Warehouse lifecycles and methodologies
Prior experience / role on an EDM/EIM team
Experience with OLAP Cubes / Cognos Business Intelligence tools a plus
Experience working with key business data such as sales, inventory, financials.
Very skilled at requirements definition, data and process modeling, and the use
of modeling tools.
Ability to participate and contribute in a team environment, and to work with
users of all levels to identify requirements and deliver timely results.
Very good technical, communication and interpersonal skills
Sound judgment and decision-making, and the appropriate sense of urgency

Education / Experience:
B.S. / B.A. in Computer Science or related field or 7+ years related experience

Job Scope:
Job is frequently varied and often includes new or unique work assignments
involving a moderate to high degree of complexity. Incumbent operates from some
established and well known procedures, but may create procedures to meet
assignment or project needs.  The majority of the work requires independent
thought, creativity, and innovation. Receives minimal supervision during
project formulation and works independently.  Work is generally reviewed on a
project or assignment basis.  Decisions are made within prescribed company
policy guidelines and constraints.  Errors in judgment may result in losses of
data or productivity with the result being financial losses, or delays in
completing assignments

Interpersonal Contacts:
Interactions with others focus on information exchange and problem solving.
Contacts usually contain confidential/sensitive company information.
Communication often involves subjects of a technical nature.  Incumbent usually
initiates contacts on his/her own with 50% being by phone/email and the
remainder via face-to-face interaction

Supervisory Responsibility:
Position is not supervisory in nature, however position may be called upon to
work with and manage outside consulting resources

Steve Edward

Sr. Account Manager

Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

|Direct: 732-734-4092|Office: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 218| Fax: 732-907-1174
|email: st...@datagrp.com| Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.