Dear Friends,

We are pleased to announce a Special Guidance Session for the PMP
aspirants. You can attend these sessions to get answers to all your
queries regarding PMP Certification (Project Management Professional),
the PMP Examination and Roadmap.

Those who are already PMP, can inform to their friends/ relatives who
are keen to take advantage of the session.

1 - PMP Certification Guidance Session, On June 25th '2010, Live
Session (Timings - 7.30 AM to 8.30 AM IST) / (Timings - 2.00 AM to
3.00 AM GMT)

Please visit www.pmsoft.com & register for the sessions you are keen
to join.

You can also write to i...@pmsoft.com for seeking any further
clarifications, answering your queries.

Please note that these sessions will be delivered online. The batch
size is limited and enrollment will be on "First Come First Serve"
basis.

You will need Pentium IV or equivalent processor, IE 6.0 or above,
Broadband 512 Kbps, headset for attending.

Please note that there are no PDUs for the following session, as this
session is specifically for those who need information about PMP.

Do let us know as to how we can be of further service to you.

With Best Regards,

Madhu
PMSoft Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +91-20-25465039; 32909325