Dear Partners,

            I have one urgent opening of Oracle Apps DBA at SanJose, CA. If
you have any consultant available with you then please let me know ASAP…

Please respond back to ambersri....@gmail.com

Candidate must possess all the skills…..

*Very urgent – Today interview, Monday joining date *

*Only telephone interview *

Position - Oracle Apps DBA

Location: SanJose, CA

Duration: 12 Months (extendable)

Skills Required : Oracle application DBA, RAC, Data Guard, Cloning,
Patching, Production support

We are looking for a Oracle Apps DBA / Core DBA for a project.

·         Production support DBA for Oracle application 11i & Rel 12

·         Cloning & Patching of Oracle APPS and DB

·         Database & ERP Tech Stack Upgrade, Apply Quarterly cumulative
patch updates CPU

·         Backup & Recovery

·         Performance Tuning

·         Familiarity with configuration & usage of 10g Grid.

·         7/24 Production Support, troubleshooting and Performance tuning.

·         TAR Resolution for Bugs reported

*Required Skills / Experience:*

·         Oracle Apps DBA with over 5 years experience in 11i Oracle Apps.

·         Worked on 24 x 7 Production Support or implementation both single
node and dual node environments.

·         Understanding of cluster configuration & load balancing
configuration in ERP

·         Be willing to stretch beyond the normal working hours

·         Should have worked on Unix platforms preferably on Linux and HP

·         Good understanding of Oracle Apps cloning methodology

·         Extensive Patch Application experience

·         Participated in at least one upgrade project

·         Oracle DBA experience of over 5 years experience

·         Worked on all kinds of Database versions (8i to 11g R2)

·         Worked on Databases of bigger sizes

·         Worked on Backup & Recovery issues

·         Good Performance tuning experience

·         Good knowledge on all the database related issues

·         Apache & Jserver trouble shooting

·         Worked on Oracle Enterprise Manager

·         Team player

* *

*OTHER SKILLS: *

·         Experience in Oracle RAC, CRS