Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

***CONSULTANT MUST HAVE OUTSTANDING COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS***

Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Project Manager

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Duration: 6 Months

W2 Rate: $45.00 all inclusive max

Responsible for the management of technical project(s) or program teams from
initiation through implementation, includes: planning, analysis, design
development and implementation. Provides overall direction for establishing
project requirements, priorities and deadlines. Integrates project plans into
Program Plans. Establishes roles and responsibilities within the core program
team. Allocates and coordinates resources (staff, equipment, vendors and
consultants) across one or more projects. Manages budget for assigned
project(s), develops and monitors project/program plan(s), and adjusts
resources and priorities accordingly. Aligns business unit, technical
development and support organizations. Establishes program communication plan
across the businesses, regions, support and technology groups. Prepares and
presents progress reports for senior management.

Skills:

·         Outstanding project coordination skill

·         Minimum 6-8 years of IT Project Management experience required
(managing projects of $2 - $5 million or less) with a proven track record in
managing large scale projects across multiple functional areas

·         Proficient using Internet, PC, MS Office

·         Proficiency and/or knowledge of Clarity a plus

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.