Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

Position: Test Lead with SAP CRM module exp

Location: Marshall, MN

Duration: 9 + months

Best rate : $30-33/hr on W2

 Interviews will be either on Friday or Monday.  This is exclusive to us. No
competition.  See what you can do.   Thanks.

Location is Marshall, MN, a small town in southern MN. Marshall is 2 1/2 hours
southwest of Minneapolis, MN.

***********Please read. MUST MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS**************

Your candidates must agree to these things.

Location is Marshall, MN. Must know where this is and agree to work there.

Full name, Phone, email address, and confirm the rate you need required on all