Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

Position: Senior C# .Net Backend Developers

Location: Baltimore, MD

Duration:  6 + months

Best Rate: ALAP on W2

I have an urgent requirement that is a long term contract located in Baltimore.
(I'm willing to go higher within reason for a great candidate)

We need Senior C# .Net Backend Developers..Must be SOLID backend guys..not
front end GUI ASP.net guys..

The Senior .NET/C# Developer will be responsible for maintaining & extending
proprietary ad serving solutions. The individual should be deeply familiar with
.NET Framework 3.5, WCF and have developed systems with considerable
operational requirements (high performance & availability). Familiarity with
JavaScript, (PL)SQL and vbScript is also highly desirable. Demonstrated work
experience with increasing responsibility as a senior engineer and/or technical
lead is required, as this individual will be called upon to act in an
independent fashion w/ limited managerial & tech lead supervision. Work will
involve design, implementation, testing (unit & system), deployment &
operational support.

 Required / Desired Skills

Distinguished & recent experience in any 3G language (C, C++, C#, Java)
Required  3  Years

Relevant experience with additional programming languages & frameworks
Required  0

An understanding of the trade offs between managed & unmanaged code  Required
0

Experience with relational database & SQL  Required  0

Solid understanding of HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS and related internet technologie
Required  0

Working understanding of network infrastructures (construction, technolog
Required  0

Experience with HTML & JavaScript w/ an understanding of client side scri
Required  0

Excellent ability to understand and express complex topics concisely to a
Required  0

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related
Required  0

Experience in software development, OR  Required  5  Years

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.