Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

Position:     Sr Weblogic Administrator

Duration:   6 + months Contract

Location:     Houston, TX

Best Rate:   ALAP on W2

To discuss this opportunity further, please call me at 732 333 2319 as soon as
possible. Also, please send us an updated version of your resume formatted in
word.

One of our growing clients in the technical arenas is looking for solid Sr
Weblogic Administrator.    Below is the job description and if your are
qualified please email your resume to b...@datagrp.com as a word attachment.

Job description

Hands on senior Weblogic resource. Must have deep knowledge of following:

- Weblogic administration
- Weblogic WLST Framework
- Jython
- Weblogic Deployment API

Review and enhance the home grown Weblogic deployment automation framework
(WLST/jython based) to improve the exception handling and the usability.
Individual is expected to bring deep technical knowledge in following areas and
come up with appropriate solution, even if it requires an alternate
implementation:
- Weblogic WLST Framework
- Jython
- Weblogic Deployment API

For example following are some open issues:

1) Current hard settings within the Weblogic env sets a hard time limit of 5
minutes for execution of WLST scripts, which subsequently causes
delete/deployment errors
2) Test for the availability of the lock and if free allow the WLST Script to
take the lock, if the lock is not available, wait until the lock has been
released, posting back messages indicting the lock is currently in use until it
is free, not allowing the WLST job to fail due to the lock being in use.

Some of the above issues are difficult to reproduce, so as part of the scope,
it's expected to build a dev environment and write sample apps to reproduce
some of the above issues and do conclusive testing, where possible.

 I look forward to your prompt response today to be able to represent you on
this urgent requirement.