Please send resumes to n...@datagrp.com

Job Title: Business Objects Developer

Location: Richardson, TX

Contract: 3+ Months with very likely of a extension

MUST BE LOCAL TO DALLAS AND FACE TO FACE IS REQUIRED

This is a backfill - This position is immediately available with an URGENT need
to fill - Candidates MUST be living in the Dallas, TX area.  Face to face
interview absolutely required!

Details:

We have a need for a Business Objects developer with 5+ years of strong WebI
report development and universe development.  Must possess EXCELLENT
communication skills.  This person will be working closely with the business
stakeholders so proven skills in requirements gathering and analysis is a must.
 And I cannot stress enough, EXCELLENT communication skills are a must.  We are
under a very tight deadline so please only send candidates who can start almost
immediately.

Thanks and Regards,

Nick Carter - Data Group Inc.

Direct: 732-734-5350