Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

Job Title:    Java Developer

Duration:   6 + months Contract

Location:    Houston, TX

Best rate:   30-32/Hr on W2

Job Description
As a Java Developer, you will provide high quality technology solutions that
address business needs by developing applications within mature technology
environments. You will utilize mature (3rd or 4th Generation) programming
methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and
techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
Ideal candidate should have significant prior development experience in server
side Java development. Candidates should have experience with distributed and
scalable applications processing high volume of data. Prior experience in
development / maintenance of high volume, highly resilient and messaging
systems is also a requirement.

Will convert requirements into specifications and be able to design, develop
and integrate programs per written specifications across all CRI components.

Will design, develop, integrate and test software application modules primarily
using Java/J2EE/weblogic/Oracle environment by following standard software
development processes.

Must have strong knowledge in Object oriented development, messaging and server
side development.

Must be able to contribute to continuous improvement and work with minimum
supervision.

Required Skills:
Skill sets

Java/J2EE (Intermediate)

Oracle SQL and PL/SQL (Strong)

Informatica (Preferred)

Unix (Intermediate)

Scripting - Unix and Perl (Strong )

Shell Script (csh, ksh, bash) (Intermediate)

Java Performance Tuning

Additional Skills:

Sybase (would be a plus)

Java Performance Tuning

Written and Verbal communication

Education
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.