Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

Face to face is Must

Position: SQL Server consultant w/ TSQL script programming

Location: Roseville CA.

Duration: 6 + months

Best Rate: ALAP

The Virtual Rooms team is looking for a SQL contractor. The job description and
skills requirements are listed below.

Job Description:

Automate existing TSQL data collection scripts which are manually placed into
Excel spread sheets on a monthly basis. The result of the project will be a set
of scripts or stored procedures that can accept parameters as input and return
sets of result data. The result data is formatted into .CSV files for
downloading from a web application and opened in Excel on the desktop.

The current TSQL data collection scripts do all of the calculations, but do so
on a one at a time basis. These need to be able to cycle through a set of input
parameters which include a date range and a set of group identifiers to collect
data for each group for a specified date range. The result set is formatted and
downloaded to the desktop from a web application.

Skills Required:

SQL Server TSQL script programming for report generation

Experience in report generation using SQL Server and automation into Microsoft
Excel

.NET web application development a plus

While sending resumes, please include 4 bullet points and list their summary as
why you think they are a good fit.

Local candidates only.

Rate: Market

Roseville CA.

Offer contingent on background check

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.