Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's

Face to face is Must

Position: Java MDM/Java/ETL Developer

Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Billing Rate: 40-45/hr Max on W2
Duration: Ongoing

***NOTE***   This person MUST have Master Data Management (MDM), Java/J2EE and
ETL experience... Do not submit people who do not meet these requirements.

Purpose of Role/Organizational Unit: To provide a resource to provide
development and some design capability in the Operational Data Competency
Center (ODCC) primarily in the IBM Infosphere MDM Server environment but also
in the larger operational data space in which MDM lives.   The team in which
the resource will be placed provides design, development and consulting
services to business users and projects as well as functions as a governing
body for all data movement within the organization.

Functions Performed:
The following functions are the responsibility of the MDM Developer. This
individual will be responsible to perform these tasks independently as well as
in collaboration within the team and across other teams to provide a solid end
to end solution.   Must be willing to perform outside of core skillset in order
to complete requested tasks.  Candidate will be asked to migrate in and out of
the production support team within the same environment to allow for cross
functional understanding and knowledge.

Position Responsibilities

    a.. Design and develop Java services to exchange data with the MDM hub
    b.. Understand underlying MDM Architecture (database and services) to
provide SME in the area
    c.. Be able to program Perl scripts for job control
    d.. Create or update design and systems documentation for developed or
modified services or programs
    e.. Create process and data flow diagrams for data movement capture
    f.. Assist in maintaining vendor and data transfers data bases
    g.. Perform duties that fall within the ODCC services catalog as assigned
by Team Lead
    h.. Cross train team members for full knowledge coverage on team
    i.. Train new employees on above responsibilities as needed
    j.. Interface with IT and Business users for requirements gathering and
implementation
Skills Required:

    a.. Minimum 5 years experience programming complex Java services (not web
pages)
    b.. J2EE Certified is plus
    c.. Production support experience desirable
    d.. 2+ years Informatica or other ETL tool experience is plus (such as Data
Stage)
    e.. Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Visio, Word, Excel, Access)
    f.. Knowledgeable in creating basic Perl scripts
    g.. IBM Infosphere MDM Server experience is plus
    h.. 3+ years Oracle/SQL
    i.. Experience on both Unix and Windows platforms
Unique Competencies:

    a.. Willingness to stretch to pick up new skills or learn new processes as
needed
    b.. Process driven
    c.. Good communications skills (oral and written)
Educational Requirements:

    a..  Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University

 Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.