Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Position: Lead Network Engineer/Architect

Location: Redwood Shores area, Belmont, CA - Locals Highly preferred!

Duration: 6 + months

Best Rate: $50-55/hr Max

I really could use some help on the position below, it is very urgent that I
get some subs. I need someone very senior and someone from a service provider
environment. This position is located in the Redwood Shores area and they need
to be very senior and have the perfect background. Please help me out and let's
get this closed. Also the candidates do need to be local to the Bay Area.

We are seeking a highly motivated network engineer with a strong background in
network design and implementation for mission critical service provider
environments. The ideal candidate would have worked in a high transaction 7x24
service provider environment.

The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, deployment and
ongoing management of the network infrastructure to support development
environments in addition to overseeing the deployment of the production
environment overseas.  The individual will be a key contributor in planning and
execution of the networking strategy while being the primary escalation point
for network related issues related to this project.   The position is based in
Belmont, CA and will require travel within the US with occasional overseas
travel.  (Valid, current US Passport is required.)

Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:

  a.. Be the lead engineer for network architecture, network design, equipment
specifications and network security. Should be able to lead initiatives with
minimal supervision.
  b.. Articulate logical and physical designs, install and configure equipment
at datacenters as well as partner locations.
  c.. Provider leadership in defining networking standards as well as best
practices for scaling  the network infrastructure.
  d.. Provide escalation support and take the lead in troubleshooting, fault
isolation and root cause analysis for service interruptions or performance
bottlenecks.
  e.. Implement cost effective security policies backed up by appropriate
firewall configurations, VPN /remote access methods, 3rd party connectivity
configuration
  f.. Alongside the system team, develop / deploy tools and scripts for
proactive monitoring, traffic analysis, automation and performance analysis.
  g.. Research, evaluate and recommend network related tools and emerging
network technologies to support cost effective enhancement of video delivery
over the internet.
  h.. Interface with service providers and ISPs for evaluation as well as test
and turn-up of data circuits, multi-homed IP transit and cross border
connectivity.
  i.. Document network configurations and designs with scalability
considerations.
  j.. Participate in rotating "on-call" schedule with other members of the
team.
  k.. Be a team player and communicate effectively across multiple teams.
  l.. Willing to take on challenges and focus on rapid execution.
 Requirements:

·         BS in Computer Science/Computer engineering or equivalent experience.

·         5+ years hands-on experience designing and deploying high volume,
high availability networks

·         Strong understanding of TCP/IP and expert level knowledge of network
routing principles and protocols especially OSPF, BGP, MPLS

·         Strong knowledge of Internet Traffic management, BGP policies,
route-maps

·         Strong knowledge of switching technologies,

·         Strong background in multiple firewall technologies (SonicWall,
Netscreen, Juniper)

·         Strong understanding of various transport technologies: Sonet,
T1/T3/OCx, DWDM, MetroE, MPLS VPNs, IPSEC

·         Troubleshooting skills and fault isolation and root cause analysis -
use of protocol analysis and other tools.

·         Extensive, hands-on operational experience with Cisco routers and
switches.

·         Extensive hands-on experience with Juniper (or equivalent) firewalls,
VPNs

·         Experience in configuring MPLS VPNs from a subscriber perspective.

·         Familiarity with Server Load Balancing technologies from F5 and Cisco
ACE

·         Experience in working with ISPs and Internet Route Registries.

·         Some experience with Unix/Linux preferred.

·         Familiarity with "network-honeypots", Intrusion detection is an
advantage.

·         Ability to document designs and alternatives using Visio and present
ideas for collaborative decision making.

·         Goal oriented with the ability to provide thought leadership and work
with minimal supervision.

·         Cisco or Juniper certifications would be a significant advantage.

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.