*Please send resumes to **shirley @datagrp.com<shirley.datagr...@gmail.com>
***

*

*Need only GC/Citizens/EAD’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Position: UNIX Admin   *

*Location: Minneapolis, MN *

**

*Duration: 5 Months*

**

*
*

The main project is setting up IPSec connections to secure FTP from our UNIX
servers. Here is the skill set we are looking for:

*Technologies:*
Red Hat
Suse
Solaris 9 & 10
Win 2003, 2008, XP
Active Directory
Certificate mgt.
 Direct Secure / Direct Control for Unix and mapping policies to Win via
Cocoon
IPsec in transport mode compared to tunnel mode
Centrify uses python (object oriented programming). Some custom components
written by Dave and Centrify developer

*
*

*Soft Skills:*
Ability to take direction and report progress/status weekly
Ability to work independently
Ability to drive requirements with Centrify
Ability to work across internal groups
Willingness to help team if needed (based on demand)

*For this contractor position* – we need someone with similar qualifications
of SR Technical Architect (STA) – that Target would hire:
Self driven, able to work independently
Able to solve problems independently
Advanced networking/troubleshooting skills
Able to fire up TCP dump and analyze to identify issue / propose resolution
/ test & implement proposed solution
IPsec experience - Leadership role (Architect) understand design,
implementation of IPsec and include troubleshooting experience
UNIX System Admin experience
Familiar with Active Directory – Group Policy Objects
Quick study/self-directed, able to learn new concepts as needed **

*

Thanks & Regards,

Shirley
Technical Recruiter