---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: udit sharma <uditsharm...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Subject: $$$$Urgent requirement for SAP MM Senior Consultant in Little Rock,
AR. $$$$

Hi,

I hope you are fine there.

We have a requirement for *SAP MM Senior Consultant in Little Rock, AR. S*o
if you are available then please send the updated resume to me along with
following details, or call me back at *717-918-1711*

*Please also fill up the below mentioned skill matrix.*

*Full Name *

*Location*

*Phone  *

*Email    *

*Visa      *

*Availability *

*Rate        *

*Employer’s Details:-* *a.)* *Company Name :-*

*    * *  * *                                     b.) Contact Person :-
                                              c.)  Contact Email  :-
                                              d.)  Contact Phone  :-*

*Requirement Details***

*Role                : **SAP MM Senior Consultant in Little Rock***

*Location          : **Little Rock**, AR***

*Duration          : 12+ Months*

*Client              : State of AR*

* *

*          *

* *

*Short Description:
The DFA is seeking a Senior Level MM/E-Procurement Consultant to drive
requirements gathering, drive best practice business processes, recommend
best software solutions to support enterprise needs, drive the
implementation.*

*Complete Description:
DFA is looking for a very senior level hands-on MM/E-Procurement Consultant
to work primarily with the Office of State Procurement and the AASIS Service
Center to identify and implement best practice solutions. The right person
will be able to evaluate the entire e-procurement environment, make best
practice recommendations (vendor exclusive) and drive solutions. This person
must be experienced in delivering high-level best practice presentations to
large groups!

This position will be responsible for:

Meeting with State Agencies to gather MM/E-Procurement requirements.
Make best practice MM business process recommendations to State Agencies.
Work with State Agencies to drive MM/E-Procurement process improvement.
Recommend software solutions to support MM/E-Procurement for client needs.*

* *

*        *

*Skill*

*Required Years*

*Available*

*MM Experience***

*8  **Years Required*

* *

*SAP MM Implementation Experience*

*4  Years Required*

* *

*Project Management*

*6  Years Required*

* *

*Requirements Gathering*

*6  Years Required*

* *

*MM Software Solutions*

*8  Years Required*

* *

*Microsoft Project/VISIO*

*5  Years Required*

* *

*SAP Archiving*

*2  Years Required*

* *

*SAP SRM or E-Procurement*

*4  Years Required*

* *

*Public Sector desired*

*4  Years Highly Desired***

* *

*EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS*

*20Years Required*

* *

*SAP Portal Configuration Experience*

*3  **Years Required*

* *

*SAP Solutions Manager*

*2  Years Required*

* *

*SAP Mobile Infrastructure or Interfaced Hand-held Solutions*

*2  Years Required*

* *

--
Regards