Hi

I hope you are fine there

We have a requirement for *Java Developer in Trenton, NJ. *So if you are
available then please send the updated resume to me along with following
details, or call me back at *717-918-1711*

*Full Name *

*Location*

*Phone  *

*Email    *

*Visa      *

*Availability *

*Rate        *

*Employer’s Details:-* *a.)* *Company Name :-*

*    * *  * *                                     b.) Contact Person :-
                                              c.)  Contact Email  :-
                                              d.)  Contact Phone  :-*

*Requirement Details*

* *

*Location      :   Trenton, NJ*

* Duration      : **12** Months*

*Client          : State of NJ*

*                 *

Short Description:
Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component & assembly
testing of all application code owned by the Application Team. Programmers
typically are involved in maintenance (including production support),
enhancement & development work.

Complete Description:
The purpose of this request is to augment the technical staff of the
Information Technology Office (ITO) to design and develop the browser based
Family Forms Management (FFM) Final Retraining Order (FRO) application and
convert the Electronic Restraining Order (eTRO) browser based application
from Domino to JAVA.

Contract staff will work at the direction of ITO staff and will be required
to contribute in all phases of project development. This includes analyzing
system requirements and work flow analysis, prepare design and program
specifications, coding modules, unit testing of all modules, code reviews to
determine program deficiencies in conjunction with project lead, and the
writing of test scripts.

Selected staff will deliver completed system documentation including system
requirements and work flow analysis document, design and program
specification documents, and test plans. Also candidate will deliver code
modules (Java, JSP, EJB, Servlets, Builds, etc…) as assigned, and conduct
code reviews, and provide status reports to project manager and project
lead.

*Skill*

*Required Years*

*Available*

J2EE

 5 Years Required

XML

2 Years Required

IBM MQseries

2 Years Required

Rational Unified Process (RUP)

1 Years Required

Rational Software Architect (RSA) v7.0 and above

3 Years Required

EJBs

1 Years Required

STRUTS

5 Years Required

DB2/UDB

2 Years Nice to have

iBatis

1 Years Nice to have

Good communication skills

0 Years Required

*Questions For Requirement     *

Question 1:

Is candidate available for 1st round in-person interview?

Question 2:

Is candidate aware of background check requirments prior to start?

--
Regards

Udit Kumar Sharma

--