HI,

Position                : Oracle Developer
Duration              : Long Term

Location               : Reston, VA

should be good in oracle and Unix

Multivision Inc., is a global Professional IT Services Company having
presence in three countries recording an astounding 200% growth for the past
three years. Multivision's expertise embraces a broad range of technologies,
domains and service offerings. We have about 300+ employees on our payroll.
We are ranked 23rd in the Top 100 fastest-growing businesses in
Washington-Arlington-Alexandria-DC-VA-MD-WV and also 33rd in the Top 100
fastest-growing IT Services Company in USA.

Thanks

Shankar

*Multivision* *Inc*

Your *VISION* is our *MISSION*

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone         : *703-348-3694*
Fax                 : 202 478 0885

Email            : shan...@multivision.cc

This email cannot be treated as SPAM as long as we provide our contact
information and a method of removal.  If you do not wish to receive