I just got the following req from a great client.  At least 6 months, onsite
full time – can get expenses over bill rate (Best you can do on rate).
Please let me know ASAP!!

Here is description - definitely would need to be a BPEL guru -

To start, it’s a project to migrate from 10g to 11g, then other projects
after that, and I believe this will take at least *6 months starting in Jan
or Feb 2011.*

Interfaces are with Purchasing, Order Mgmt, and Receipt Deliveries.
Thanks and please let me know what you come up with.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager